This policy applies to information we collect:
• On this Website.
• In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
• Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
• When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
By which you may be personally identified, such as name, social security number, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, username and password, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("personal information").
That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
Directly from you when you provide it to us: Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, referring URL, and information collected through cookies, pixel tags, web beacons, social media connectors and other tracking technologies: From third parties, for example, our business partners.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
• Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact us. Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
• Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
• Your search queries on the Website.
• Any other data not specifically listed above regarding your use of the Website You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public areas of the Website or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
• Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website. Track” Click here: https://allaboutdnt.com/ for information on how you can opt out of behavioral tracking on this Website and how we respond to web browser signals and other mechanisms that enable consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
• Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
• Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
• Speed up your searches. Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:·
• Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and
Disclose Your Information: Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity). We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at Contact Us. To learn more about the Children’s Online Privacy Act (COPPA), please visit https://www.ftc.gov/business-guidance/privacy-security/childrens-privacy.
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see your California Privacy Rights for more information.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:·
• To present our Website and its contents to you.
• To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
• To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
• For marketing and advertising purposes to be used by third party analytics providers.
• To respond to requests by government authorities, court orders and regulations, or to perform other reporting obligations as required by applicable law.
• To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices and manage your requests.
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
• To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
• To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our products and services is among the assets transferred.
• To deliver and facilitate delivery of services to you.
• To gather data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our products and services, marketing and your experience and create anonymous, aggregated data.
• For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties' goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please adjust your user preferences in your account profile. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
• To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
• To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
• To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information, with your consent.
We will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Website or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
• Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by submitting a request to email@example.com. You can also always opt-out by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile, checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address used by the Company to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by submitting a request to email@example.com or at any other time by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
• Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers' target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by submitting your request to email@example.com. We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/. California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. However, please know we do not currently sell data triggering that statute's opt-out requirements.
Information may be held at our offices in the United States. Depending on where you are located and the information provided to us, the information may be transferred to and maintained by us on servers located in the United States, which may not have the same data protection laws. However, we take all necessary measures to protect your personal information in accordance with this privacy notice and applicable law. By providing such information through the Website, you hereby expressly consent to such transfer and processing of your data into the United States.To our European Union residents, it is sometimes necessary for us to share your personal information outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), as our offices are outside the EEA. The following circumstances may apply when these transfers are subject to special rules under European and UK data protection law with your and our service providers located outside the EEA;
If you are based outside the EEA; or
Where there is an international dimension to the services we are providing to you.We will, however, ensure the transfer complies with data protection law and all personal information will be secure. Our standard practice is to use standard data protection contract clauses that have been approved by the European Commission. If you would like further information, please contact us or our Data Protection Officer (see “How to Contact Us” below).
We collect, use and are responsible for certain personal information about you. When we do so we are subject to various laws in the United States and the General Data Protection Regulation which applies across the European Union (including in the United Kingdom), and we are responsible as “controller” of that personal information for the purposes of those laws. If you are a European resident, to deliver services to you, it is sometimes necessary for us to share your personal information outside the European Economic Area (EEA). These transfers are subject to special rules under European and UK data protection law. We may process Personal Data (any personal information that may that relates to or identifies you as an individual) under the following conditions:
Consent: You have given your consent for processing Personal Data for one or more specific purposes.
Performance of a contract: Provision of Personal Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with you and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof.
Legal obligations: Processing Personal Data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Company is subject.
Vital interests: Processing Personal Data is necessary in order to protect your vital interests or of another natural person.
Public interests: Processing Personal Data is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Company.
Legitimate interests: Processing Personal Data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Company. In any case, the Company will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract. Your Rights under the GDPRThe Company undertakes to respect the confidentiality of your Personal Data and to guarantee you can exercise your rights.
Request access to your Personal Data. The right to be provided with a copy of your personal information.
Request rectification of the Personal Data. You have the right to correct any mistakes in your personal information.
Object to processing of your Personal Data. The right to require us to restrict processing of your personal information—in certain circumstances, (e.g. if you contest the accuracy of the data, or direct marketing).
Request restriction of your Personal Data. The right to require us to delete your personal information—in certain situations including processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes or automated processing of your personal information.
Request the transfer of your Personal Data. The right to receive the personal information you provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and/or transmit that data to a third party—in certain situations.
Object to being subject to Automated Individual Decision-Making. The right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing (including profiling) that produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
Withdraw your consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent on using your Personal Data. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide you with access to certain specific functionalities of the services that we provide.For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the guidance from the UK Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) on individual rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.Exercising Your GDPR Data Protection RightsYou may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting us. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. If you make a request, we will try our best to respond to you as soon as possible.You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in the EEA where you work, normally live, or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the EEA.
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa.California's "Shine the Light" law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits our users who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send submit your request in writing using the contact information provided below.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
New Earth Residential LLC
999 18th Street, Suite 1120 S
Denver, CO 80202
Copyright © 2023
New Earth Residential. All rights reserved.